Thursday, May 11, 2006

2006 Grant MacEwan Fine Art Exhibition: LOOK, ART!

The Following images, along with a few others that I will post later, were selected for the 2006 Grant MacEwan Fine Art Exhibition. The show was titled "LOOK, ART!".




"Self-Portrait"
Charcoal on Illustration board
30" x 40"


"Figure Study"
Oil Bar, Chalk, Charcoal, Ink, and Graphite on Illustration board
Apox. 20" x 30"


"Hammer V.S. Pencil"
Oil Bar, Graphite, Oil Based Opaque Paint Marker, Acylic Paint and Acylic Medium on Canvas
2'6" x 4'


"Hammer V.S. Pencil: Pencil Exclusion"
Acylic Paint, Ink, Spray Paint, Wood Shavings and Metal Sheeting on Plywood
2'6" x 4'


"Hammer V.S. Pencil: The P"
Photocopied images and Acylic Medium on Clear vinyl
2'6" x 4'

5 comments:

Tyler said...

hey dude, good stuff, can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Hey man,
I always liked the hammer ones. You got a real cool style. I dig it. Very cool. It's cool to see your blog too!
Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Good selections for the blog. Now show me some things I don't know ;)
pencil wins in the end right? I knew pencil would win! Pencil always wins in the end. long live the P!
T

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike

Love the stuff you making now, I think you made the right move to go into Fine ART. Looking forward to see some more!!! Do you sell your stuff? Ex teacher might invest in your work.

Good JOB

Anonymous said...

hi mike, i like i like...
my fav. is 1st post.
hope all is good, keep working hard, and see you soon!
~Tasha